Social Media Marketing Manager that ROCKS!
Are you seeking to join a fast paced agency with a team of pioneers exploring the very latest in web marketing?
Social Media marketing Manager position offers a career opportunity for a smart, experienced web marketer to demonstrate true leadership in social media. The Social Media Marketing Manager will manage social media marketing for Design House Agency and our selected clients.
Responsibilities of the brand ambassador include:
- Play a leadership role in all social media marketing initiatives
- Guide social media marketing strategy
- Get hands dirty in the details of every social media marketing campaign we manage for our clients
- Manage all channels—Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Pintrest, YouTube, etc.
- Drive engagement through social media marketing
- Generate leads with high sales conversions through social media marketing
- Measure performance of social media marketing campaigns
- Help international field marketing teams leverage social media locally
- Provide Design House Agency managers with insights and feedback
Skills & Experience
- Ability to think strategically, aligning social media efforts with company goals
- 3+ years actively managing social media marketing campaigns
- Results-oriented social media marketing metrics such as ROI
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Must be an entrepreneurial self starter
- SEO/SEM skills|
- Technical skills
- Design skills
- Startup experience
- Work on a MAC pc
Please do not call the office. All interested candidates, please write a two paragraph
blog about any of the following subjects:
- Responsive web design
- Social Media
Once you have completed writing your blog post please set it up for distribution for Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.You must include the correct hashtags, short link and any link references used etc., Images are welcomed! Please send via Google docs and Include links to 3 current social media pages that you have recently managed.
You will be rated for your grammatical skill set and your writing style as well as knowledge of our industry. We’re looking for candidates that know our industry well and understand our services and culture. We’re also looking for a witty, personable writer with an edge.
Please email to : email@example.com
Subject line: Website Career Post/ Social Media Marketing Manager