A website that is not updated loses value and trust. Your site should be treated like a garden. Here are some tips to keep your website updated, fresh & ready for 2016:
- Install HTTPS / SSL and stay Google compliant. You can also enjoy an SEO boost.
- Replace old images with new personalized images and videos.
- Personalize your website with illustrations and infographics.
- Add a blog and keep it fresh with new content and skyrocket your SEO.
- Add, edit replace old content throughout your site.
- Has your site been updated to the latest WordPress content management system (CMS)? Avoid security hacks and more.
- Is your website mobile-responsive?
- Get a web design facelift and keep your website looking fresh and current.
Don’t have the time to get these done? We can help with that – start here.
Happy 2016 from your partners at DESIGN HOUSE!